Several patrons have called and asked why items they’ve returned are still listed as checked out on their online accounts. The answer is that Seymour Library (and all other MCLS libraries) now quarantine all returns for at least 72 hours, in accordance with COVID-19 guidelines for safe handling of materials. After 72 hours, the items are then checked in, back-dated to the original return date (to avoid fines for items that were returned on time).
The library has completely revamped this website, and while much of the old content remains (in different form), there are new content and features as well:
- Search the MCLS library catalog for books, DVDs, and more, or login to your Patron Account, all from within our website.
- There is now 1-click access to OverDrive downloadables (ebooks, digital audiobooks, etc.) from our homepage, and from Digital Library in the main menu.
- All of our subscription databases can be found in Digital Library, organized by category and A-Z.
- Have a question? Try “How Do I…?” in the main menu.
- The Friends of the Library and Foundation now have their own pages.