The Library reopened for limited services on July 20. It is open Monday through Friday from 1 to 6 p.m. for:
- Browsing for brief periods (up to 30 minutes).
- Borrowing items and picking up holds.
- Placing holds (with help from librarians).
- “Express” computers (two available, limited to 15 minutes) and library catalog computers for finding items.
- Printing: Librarians can print documents you have online or on thumb drives (20 pgs. or less), or print yourself using Express computers.
- Reference questions.
The following are not available during the limited reopening: sit-down public computers, seating & tables, study rooms/meeting rooms, and indoor WiFi use (outdoor use ok). All programming will continue to be done virtually.
Patrons are required to wear a face covering that covers the nose and mouth; it should be worn when entering and exiting the library, and whenever you are less than 6 feet from others. The library can provide masks and face shields if you do not have one.
Curbside pickup continues on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1 to 6 p.m.
For patrons needing disability accommodations while the library is operating under conditions to reduce the transmission of COVID-19, please contact Library Director Mike Boedicker using this form or calling 637-1057. The library is committed to safe access for all.
Thank you for following these measures so that we may safely serve you!